by Bo Durban
January 5, 2022
I noticed something interesting in this scene...All of the cars in this gas station have California license plates. I also noticed that in the window of the gas station is painted "Season's Greetings" with holly leaves.
This seems very significant for the following reasons...
- All main filming was done in Georgia starting in August, 1976
- Rumor has it all movie cars were destroyed during production
- This scene was filmed 3-4 months after main filming ended. Likely December, 1976...In California
- Is this one of the Georgia movie cars? They could have picked up a new SE car, since they would have been available by then (please fact check me). However, there are details/flaws I see on this car that are also on the Georgia filming cars. (I will do another post)
- This car may have survived production and may still be around. Is that just wishful thinking?